I do not have my TrustCard anymore. What do I do?
Home > SolidTrust Pay Cards > TrustCard > I do not have my TrustCard anymore. What do I do?

I do not have my TrustCard anymore. What do I do?

If you have misplaced your TrustCard, SolidTrust Pay will issue you a new card and cancel the old one.

To receive a new TrustCard, please email the following documents to [email protected]. In your email, please include your SolidTrust Pay username and that you would like a replacement TrustCard:
1. A government issued photo ID. No information can be hidden on the ID. Please click here for an updated list of countries that requires a passport [section B]. Ensure your ID has the following:
- Your photo [in colour]
- Your name
- Date of birth
- An expiry date [exception to South Africa]
2. You must also include an address document. We require an unaltered, original document that has been mailed or emailed to you. This can be any type of bill or statement that has:
- Your name
- Residential address [we cannot verify a PO box, however if the document shows your service address, this will be accepted]
- A recent date [no older than 6 months from the date of submission]

An address document can be:
- A utility bill
- A medical bill
- An insurance bill
- A bank statement
- A phone bill
- Junk mail

Helpful Advice

- There is a $5 USD fee for a replacement.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for a reply [excludes weekends and holidays].
- For holiday office closures or delays, please check the company blog for the most recent updates. To do so, please click here.